Physiotherapy means physiotherapeutic system of medicine which include examination treatment ,advice and instruction to any person preparatory to and for the purpose of or in connection with movement dysfunction bodily malfunction, physical disorder,disability,healing and pain from trauma and disease physical and mental conditions using physical agent including exercise,moblisation,manipulation,mechanical,and electrotherapy, activity and device are diagnosis , treatment and prevention. Physiotherapist’s utilize an individual’s history and physical examination in diagnosis and treatment and if necessary will incorporate the results of laboratory and imaging studies electro diagnosis testing [e.g. electro grams and nerve conduction velocity testing ] may also be of assistive Physiotherapist practice in many settings such as out-patients, clinics or offices inpatients rehabilitation facilities, home education or research centers hospitals fitness centers and sports training facilities.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF INSTITUTION
- To center physiotherapy education and rich out to the unreached
- To acquire adequate knowledge of the basic medical subjective in the practice of physiotherapy
- To include moral and ethical values in students
- To prepare physiotherapist to meet the health care need of the society
- To develop creative thinking and scientific interest among students
- To establish and maintain this institution as a center of excellence in physiotherapy education
- To set high standard of comprehensive professional education by developing the intellectual strength of students and guiding them towards professional excellence
- To produce graduates of international standard committed to professionalism
- To train general and specialized physiotherapy professional
- To meet regional, national, and global physiotherapy skilled manpower and service needs
- To induce technology relevant into physiotherapy education, service and research
- Promote excellent physiotherapy education and service research system for community development
- Learner-centered physiotherapy education
- Promote research of relevance to community
Enhance referral service center for physiotherapy
- Develop strategic future –oriented planning
- Enhance inter-organizational linkage
- Excellent physiotherapy education and service research system for community development .
The spacious college building, well equipped laboratories, well planned halls, auditorium and well designed administrative office are in compliance with the norms set by the Indian association of Physiotherapists.
This college has spacious classrooms. The desks are well spaced out and halls are well ventilated .Each hall also has the latest audiovisual teaching aids. All other aspects pertaining to Physiotherapy learning have taken into account in the planning and making of their seminar hall.